Our Biannual Redesign Health Cares Day
Last week, Redesign Health held its Redesign Health Cares Day in celebration of World Kindness Day on November 11. This biannual event provides community service opportunities that bring our entire team together – both in person and virtually – with the shared focus of helping better the health and wellness of underserved groups in the cities where we work and live.
Redesigners in our hub cities participated in a variety of in-person service activities in partnership with some truly incredible nonprofit organizations who are making a difference every day.
In New York, we delivered meals to lend a hand in the fight against hunger by partnering with CityMeals on Wheels, an organization that has served the homebound elderly since 1981. Others gathered at the Redesign Health office to pack activity kits for pediatric patients to deliver safe, creative play in partnership with Project Sunshine.
Another group of Redesigners met in Central Park to participate in the Run/Walk for NYC Ronald McDonald House, which provides a comforting environment for children and their families who are traveling to NYC for treatments at nearby hospitals. Team members in New Jersey shared some holiday spirit while making festive crafts with patients at ManhattanView Rehabilitation Center.
Our Chicago-based team members created homemade cards to share with the homebound elderly who receive meals from Meals on Wheels Chicago. In Boston, Redesigners partnered with Cradles to Crayons, a nonprofit organization that provides children from birth through age 12 with the everyday essentials they need to thrive — at home, at school, and at play.
On the West Coast, San Francisco Redesigners packaged a week’s worth of meals for over 1,300 people at the SFMarin Food Bank, while our SoCal team planted 6,000 new broccoli and cabbage plants at the Giving Farm, a farm-to-food bank program that promotes student and community engagement in the California agricultural industry.
Our team members who were unable to volunteer in person joined in to make a difference through virtual Cares Day activities. These included digital card-making for the Ronald McDonald House NYC, storytelling with New Alternatives for Children, and professional guidance for low-income community students with Hands On Atlanta.
Thank you to our community service partners across the country for hosting us!
- DementiaRedesign HealthBridging the Gaps in Dementia Care for Providers, Patients and Caregivers
Harmonic Health leverages technology and expertise to create a new evidence-based dementia care model.
November 21, 2023
- Redesign HealthReshaping the Hair Restoration Journey
Ample combines clinical expertise and personalized care to make hair restoration approachable and empowering.
November 02, 2023
- Redesign HealthUnlocking Innovation: The Power of Strategic Partnerships in Healthcare
At the 2023 Re View Summit, we brought together industry experts from across the healthcare landscape for a discussion that explored how startups can more effectively partner with incumbents. Here are their insights.
October 26, 2023
- Redesign HealthUnleashing the Power of Generative AI and LLMs in Healthcare: Insights from Industry Experts
At the 2023 Re View Summit, AI Panelists explored how CEOs can get started, viable opportunities within the market and what investors and health systems are seeking when it comes to practical solutions.
October 24, 2023
- Redesign HealthHLTH 2023: 6 Emerging Microtrends for Healthcare Innovators
We're sharing the six microtrends we kept hearing about at HLTH 2023 that we expect to shape the early-stage company landscape in the years to come.
October 18, 2023
- CEORedesign HealthFrom Startups to Scaling: Key Takeaways from the 2023 Re View Summit
During our recent Re View Summit, we gathered 40+ CEOs from the Redesign Health community to tackle some of the most pressing issues in healthcare through panels, workshops and networking. Here are some of the highlights.
October 12, 2023
- CardiologyRedesign HealthUnlocking the Full Potential of Independent Cardiology Practices
Cardiology care delivery enablement platform CardioOne builds early momentum through partnerships with independent cardiology practices and MedAxiom.
October 03, 2023
- Redesign HealthDavid Entwistle, President and CEO of Stanford Health Care, Joins Redesign Health Board of Directors
We’re thrilled to welcome David Entwistle, President and CEO of Stanford Health Care, to our Board of Directors.
August 17, 2023
- Chronic CareRedesign HealthInfusing Innovation Into Care for Chronic Illnesses
Uptiv Health transforms the transactional treatment model centered on pharmaceutical support to one that’s focused on the whole person, empowering patients while prioritizing their health and well-being.
August 10, 2023
- Mental HealthRedesign HealthMaking a Clinical Impact: UpLift's Integrated Behavioral Health Model Increases Access to High-Quality Psychotherapy and Psychiatry
Early traction secures $10.7M in Series A funding and a new Medicaid MCO partnership that will form a first-of-its-kind clinically integrated network (CIN) to expand behavioral healthcare access for Medicaid members in Washington, D.C.
August 08, 2023
- CaregivingRedesign HealthModernizing the Caregiving Experience
We’re proud to introduce a groundbreaking platform designed to meet caregivers’ unique challenges.
August 01, 2023
- Healthcare LaborRedesign HealthReimagining the Healthcare Labor Pool Through Innovation
In our latest blog post, we look at trends shaping the imbalance of healthcare staffing supply and demand and explore the ecosystem of Operating Companies at Redesign Health that we’ve built to help health systems ease the labor crisis.
July 28, 2023
- Senior HealthRedesign HealthCultivating Connection and Community Among Older Adults: Meet Peppermint
We are proud to highlight the recently launched company Peppermint, an innovative online clubhouse community designed to help older adults discover and pursue their passions and inspire others.
July 26, 2023
- Value-Based CareRedesign HealthBreaking Down Barriers to Value-Based Care Contracting: Simplifying the process through collaboration, real-time insights and comprehensive data
Syntax is an enterprise SaaS platform that simplifies and demystifies how contracts are created and completed for all parties involved. With Syntax, teams can obtain a full view into what a value-based contract will look like in practice.
July 18, 2023
- Cardiac CareRedesign HealthExpanding Access to Cardiac Rehabilitation with Whole-Person, At-Home Care
Each year, more than 1 million Americans become eligible for cardiac rehabilitation. We’re thrilled to launch a new company designed to reshape the way patients receive cardiac rehabilitation.
June 15, 2023
- Redesign HealthRedesign Health: A 5-Year Milestone of Innovation & Impact
As we stand at the cusp of the next wave of change, we wanted to look back on what we’ve done so far and share where we — and the industry — are going next.
May 31, 2023
- Redesign HealthCelebrating Five Years of Redesigning Health for Everyone
Five years ago, we realized the only way to create real change in healthcare is at scale. Now, we’re proud to have powered the launch of more than 50 healthcare companies.
April 20, 2023
- Redesign HealthRedefining Pet Care for Modern Pet Parents and Veterinarians
Today’s pet owners don’t just adopt animals—they treat them as members of their family.
April 12, 2023
- Our Key Takeaways from ViVE 2023
Redesign Health attended ViVE 2023 in Nashville last week, where Redesigners and leaders from our Operating Companies connected with industry innovators and attended thought provoking panel discussions.
April 03, 2023
- Lesley SolomonFilling the Critical Gap in Women’s Health Care
Women in the United States are facing a troublesome, fragmented patchwork of care options, caused by a variety of challenges.
February 28, 2023
- 2022 Year in Review
It was an exciting year for Redesign Health!
December 19, 2022
- HLTHRedesign HealthOur Key Takeaways from HLTH 2022
Redesign Health attended HLTH 2022 in Las Vegas last week, where Redesigners and leaders from our Operating Companies connected with industry innovators and attended thought provoking panel discussions.
November 21, 2022
- PartnershipsRedesign HealthPartnering With Leading Children's Hospitals to Identify and Build Innovative Pediatric Healthcare Solutions
At Redesign Health, we firmly believe the US healthcare system desperately needs innovation to address our lagging health outcomes, sky-high costs and uneven access to care.
November 03, 2022
- Redesign HealthRedesign Health at HLTH 2022
We are excited to share that Redesign Health team members and leaders from a number of our Operating Companies will attend HLTH in Las Vegas later this month.
November 02, 2022
- CEORe View Summit Recap
We recently brought together 30+ of our founding CEOs and Venture Chairs for the inaugural Re View Summit, a two-day event focused on the best practices for successfully scaling businesses.
September 29, 2022
- Redesign HealthOur Mission to Redesign Health for Everyone
Redesign Health powers innovation in healthcare by developing technologies, tools, and insights that lower the barriers to change across the industry. Since 2018, exceptional founders have built over two dozen companies at Redesign Health.
September 13, 2022
- Redesign HealthAmbition and Urgency Shape the New Redesign Health Brand
Our new brand is the culmination of conversations with people from all levels of the organization — those who have been with Redesign since the beginning to people who just walked in the door. We listened to founders, partners, and industry experts.
April 21, 2022