- Chronic CareRedesign HealthWraparound Care: The Next Frontier in Chronic Care Management
Exploring tech-infused strategies to manage chronic conditions
September 05, 2023
- ADVISORSRedesign HealthRedesign Health Advise: Leveraging Experts and Insights to Expand Impact
The Redesign Health Advise program connects our team and founders with a deep bench of experts from across the healthcare industry.
June 29, 2023
- Senior HealthRedesign HealthInvesting in AgeTech: Serving the Growing Senior Health Market
Providing targeted tech solutions for aging adults
June 14, 2023
- Shifting Sites of Patient Care: Driving Value in Alternative Settings
Right care, right setting: Unlocking value in alternative sites of care
April 27, 2023
- James QuarlesThe Kids Aren’t Alright: Addressing the Adolescent Mental Health Crisis With Accessible, High Quality, Evidence-Based Practice
Research shows that mental health disorders have surpassed physical conditions as the most common causes of impairments and limitations in children. Suicide was the second-leading cause of death among 10 to 14 year-olds in 2020.
February 15, 2023
- Value-Based CareThe Evolution of Value-Based Care: Exploring Challenges and Opportunities in Adoption
Redesign Health Venture Chair Missy Krasner recently hosted a roundtable discussion with leaders in the Value-Based Care Industry to explore how the adoption of value-based care is unfolding--and what to expect in the coming years.
February 15, 2023
- PartnershipsRedesign HealthPartnering with Leading Health Systems to Drive Change and Improve Outcomes
At Redesign Health, we firmly believe the US healthcare system desperately needs innovation to address our lagging health outcomes, sky-high costs and uneven access to care.
February 09, 2023
- Platform, Company CreationBehind the Curtain: Redesign Health's Company Creation Process
It's easy to say healthcare is broken. It's much harder to fix it. At Redesign Health, we’re up for the challenge.
February 01, 2023
- Healthcare TrendsHealthcare’s Biggest Trends in 2023: Industry Forecast from Redesign Health
Powering healthcare innovation at scale is the heart of our work at Redesign Health. With 2023 on the horizon, we surveyed our cross-functional team of industry leaders for their forecast for 2023’s biggest trends in healthcare.
December 15, 2022
- Insights from the Redesign Health Ecosystem: Improving Healthcare for Older Adults
Redesign Health Venture Chair Missy Krasner recently hosted a roundtable discussion with leaders from three of our Operating Companies to explore the state of older adult healthcare in the U.S. and how their teams are facilitating healthier aging.
October 21, 2022
- ResearchRedesign HealthStuck in the Middle: Healthcare Solutions for Older Adults Shouldn’t Be One Size Fits All. Here's Why.
There will be more older adults than children in America by 2035. We are not ready. A one-size-fits-all approach to older adult healthcare simply won’t be able to comprehensively support the needs of so many aging people.
October 05, 2022
- Company CultureRedesigning Company Culture
We have big ambitions at Redesign Health: to make humanity healthier and to redesign healthcare for everyone. We strive to do things differently here, and building our company culture is no exception.
July 18, 2022
- MentorAdvisor, Operator & Mentor: The Critical Role of a Redesign Health Venture Chair.
The current options for innovation aren’t working. The vast majority (90%!) of startups fail, and as a result, valuable solutions are never delivered to those in need.
June 28, 2022