We strengthen the healthcare experience for OB/GYNs and the women that rely on them
Iron Health empowers OB/GYNs to improve patient outcomes through a tech-enabled, collaborative platform, providing high quality, comprehensive healthcare for all women. By serving as an extension of the OB/GYN practice, Iron Health helps OB/GYNs focus on their area of expertise by giving patients quick access to their own personal primary and specialty care team.
Stephanie Winans is a seasoned healthcare entrepreneur passionate about applying creative problem solving to deliver better outcomes for patients and providers. She possesses diverse experience spanning both B2C and enterprise healthcare, media, and technology. Prior to Iron Health, Stephanie was the Chief Growth Officer at BioDigital, and led two successful healthcare exits at The Wellness Network (acquired by WebMD) and Bundoo, a maternal and infant health startup (acquired by Wafra Partners). Stephanie received her MBA from UNC Kenan-Flagler Business School and holds a B.S. in Marketing and Psychology from Spring Hill College.
- Behavioral Health Care Manager - KYMedical & ClinicalRemote
- Behavioral Health Care Manager - TNMedical & ClinicalRemote
- Consulting Psychiatrist - KYMedical & ClinicalRemote
- Consulting Psychiatrist - TNMedical & ClinicalRemote
- Lead Product Manager, Iron HealthProductRemote
- Nurse Practitioner-Women’s Health - TNMedical & ClinicalRemote
- Registered Dietician - TNMedical & ClinicalRemote